- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia (J.D., 1983)
- Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida (B.A., 1981)
- Admitted to practice in Georgia and Florida
- Editor, Emory Law School Bankruptcy Developments Journal, 1982-1984.
- Consumer Rights Committee, State Bar of Georgia Memberships: American Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- Atlanta Bar Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- International Law Society
- Southeastern Bankruptcy Law Institute
Admitted to practice:
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Appeals Court of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Flexible appointments available.
- Free initial consultation.
I give my clients personalized attention, unlike the large bankruptcy mills. Throughout the process, the client gets my full attention to their case.
- Emory University School of Law 1984
- Atlanta, GA University/College: Rollins College
- Winter Park, FL Field of study: Political Science Other information: B.A., 1981
Debtor’s Rights, Creditors’ Rights , Repossessions , Debt Consolidation , Consumer Credit, Consumer Banking , Consumer Bankruptcy , Foreclosures , Collections , Mortgages , Business Bankruptcy , Commercial Banking